I was shocked and saddened yesterday when I heard about the passing of Steve Jobs. I have never met the man, but he has inspired me from afar for years. There are five ways that really stand out for me in which his inspiration is felt. Five ways in which I relate to him and aspire to be the best that I can. He inspired me because:
- 1. he created incredible success and change in this world and did not have a post-secondary education.
- 2. he got fired from the very company he started.
- 3. he was so innovative. He could see ways to change technology for the better that others couldn’t even comprehend.
- 4. he created incredible success and change in this world and did not have a post-secondary education.
- 5. I am touched by how he handled his illness, how he stayed true to his passion and yet took time when he needed it to take care of himself.